Hosted IP explained
IP SmartVoice is a virtual PBX which gives the features and functionality of a phone system without the capital costs.
Features of the IP SmartVoice hosted PBX service include voicemail, call forwarding and free site to site calls. This service is ideal for individuals, small and medium size businesses as well as multiple site locations.
Key features of IP SmartVoice
- Telephone numbers are not geographically tied to any one location
- Choice of telephone area codes and 08xx numbers
- Self administration web portal for total telephony and call routing control
- DDI number for every user
- Voicemail to e-mail for all users or access voicemails on your IP device
- Fax to e-mail
- Ability to place calls on hold with an inbuilt music on hold
- Pre and post paid accounts available
- Call reporting data exportable to PDF
Call us on freephone 08000 116 116 to explore your options.