How does video conferencing work?
Consumer applications like Skype mean that anyone can make video calls for just the cost of a webcam and microphone (and if you’re using Apple’s FaceTime, you don’t even need that).
But although Skype and co. do the job for social communications, we wouldn’t recommend using them as a long term business solution. A jerky Skype conversation is unlikely to cut the mustard in the professional environment, where you need to impress a partner or potential new client and first impressions are vital.
The good news is that with modern video conferencing systems, muffled voices, broken calls and time spent waiting for a screen to load are a thing of the past. The even better news is that the cost of a high quality, professional video conferencing solution is probably a lot less than you think.
The benefits are pretty straightforward:
- Save money on travelling to meetings
- Reduce travelling time
- Connect quickly with colleagues, suppliers, partners and clients, based all over the world
- Improve your green credentials
How does Lifesize video conferencing work?
With Lifesize, the conference room is connected to wherever your people happen to be—in lifelike, crystal-clear HD quality. Our incredible video endpoints in your conference rooms, combined with our cloud solution and comprehensive mobile apps, let everyone in your organization experience meetings just like they’re in the room—from wherever they are using any device they want.
- Accelerate the speed of business with instant communication
- Gain a competitive advantage over companies that aren’t as advanced
- Balance your work and life with more time for life
- Cost-effectively scale up from low quality free web conferencing to HD business video
- Reduce or even eliminate the need for travel for meetings
- Prevent weather delays or acts of nature from getting in the way of your meetings
- Experience mobile meetings that happen anywhere, anytime, on any device
- Manage a global supply chain in person from the palm of your hand
Call us on freephone 08000 116 116 to explore your options.