Cloud Based Phone Systems explained
Basically Hosted or Cloud based phone systems are a virtual PBX, which gives the features and functionality of a phone system without the capital costs.
Cloud based communications and software services are all the rage right now and well, they should be. So what is a cloud phone system? It is actually hosted VoIP or an Internet business phone system (Virtual PBX). This Cloud Phone Systems, also known as Hosted VoIP.”cloud phone system” is a communications platform where the application sits out in the cloud or Internet and as a subscriber you connect to it for a monthly fee. “Cloud based phone system” is a relatively new term meaning phone service that is delivered through your Internet connection. This term or buzz word; cloud is the really another word to mean the Internet. A synonymous description would be Internet Phone System or Hosted VoIP with regards to an Internet Business Phone System.
Here at Anglia Telephones, with over 25 years experience in Business Telephony, we are perfectly placed to help you navigate the minefield of Hosted Providers and are able to recommend the right solution for your business.
Features of the IP SmartVoice hosted PBX service include voicemail, call forwarding and free site to site calls. This service is ideal for individuals, small and medium size businesses as well as multiple site locations.
- Telephone numbers are not geographically tied to any one location
- Choice of telephone area codes and 08xx numbers
- DDI number for every user
- Voicemail to e-mail for all users or access voicemails on your IP device
- Fax to e-mail
- Ability to place calls on hold with an inbuilt music on hold
- Call reporting data exportable to PDF
- 2,000 mins UK Landline calls
- 2,000 mins UK Mobile calls
- Ideal for home and flexible working solutions and for for organisations with multiple sites
- It’s future proof – get new features immediately
- Includes Unlimited UK Calls to landlines & mobiles
- Call features set at user level include: automatic call routing, call forward, call transfer, 3-way calling, hunt group, call director and voicemail-to-email.
- Choice of regional phone numbers
- 1000 minutes to UK landlines and mobiles
- Make/receive calls on multiple devices – inc. Smartphone App (Android/iOS)
- Business grade call features, including: VoiceMail, Caller display, Call forwarding, Call transfer, Call waiting, Call logs and much more
- Auto Attendant – a customised greeting allows callers to self-select contact options
- Add International calls to 60 countries for just £3.33/pm per seat
Call us on 01493 416444 to explore your options.